|
How do you do最實用的生活英語(25k)(附mp3)
|
|
沒有庫存 訂購需時10-14天
|
|
|
|
|
|
9789866282485 | |
|
|
|
張瑜凌 | |
|
|
|
雅典文化 | |
|
|
|
2011年11月01日
| |
|
|
|
100.00 元
| |
|
|
|
HK$ 85
|
|
|
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
詳 細 資 料
|
叢書系列:生活英語
規格:平裝 / 320頁 / 25K / 普級 / 雙色印刷 / 初版
出版地:台灣
生活英語
|
|
分 類
|
語言學習 > 英語 > 文法/句型 |
同 類 書 推 薦
|
|
|
內 容 簡 介
|
史上超強!
超好用、超好記、最道地的英文生活用語,讓您一次過足說英語的癮!
當問候朋友時 How do you do?
當發生危急事件時 Somebody, help!
當不認同對方所言時 I don’t think so.
當讚美對方的表現時 Good job.
當想要離職時 I quit.
你還想要說的英語有哪些?
本書通通有!
|
|
目 錄
|
Are you ready?
準備好了嗎?023
He told me so much about you.
他告訴過我很多關於你的事。024
It’ll be fun.
會很好玩的!025
It’s not so bad, right?
事情沒那麼糟,對吧?026
What can it hurt?
又沒什麼損失!027
That’s a good question.
問得好!028
Agree?
同意嗎?029
Don’t be like that.
不要這樣嘛!030
You look upset.
你看起來很沮喪!031
Are you OK?
你還好吧?032
How do you feel now?
你現在覺得如何?033
?I don’t have time.
我沒有時間!034
I would if I had time.
如果有時間的話,我會的。035
You can’t please everyone.
你無法討好每一個人。036
This is about us now.
現在這是我們之間的事了!037
Not once.
一次都沒有!038
It’s not funny, OK?
一點都不好玩,好嗎?039
Funny.
有趣喔!040
You’re kidding me.
你別拿我開玩笑了!042
Fine.
隨便你!043
Suit yourself.
隨你高興!044
Does it make any different?
有差別嗎?045
Let me guess.
我來猜猜!046
Guess what?
猜猜看?047
Check this out.
你來看看!048
You’ll check out the rest, won’t you?
你會檢查剩下的部份,對嗎?049
This is serious.
事情很嚴重!050
I have faith in you.
我對你有信心!051
How sweet.
你真是貼心!052
That’s very kind of you.
你真是好心!053
We’re in big trouble.
我們麻煩大了!054
Don’t tell me.
不會吧!055
No way!
不行!056
Are you joking?
你是開玩笑的吧!057
Don’t give me that!
少來這套!059
Are you busy tonight?
你今天晚上忙嗎?060
Are you free on Sunday night?
你星期天晚上有空嗎?061
How about going to a movie?
去看場電影怎麼樣?062
Somebody’s knocking at the door.
有人在敲門!063
Make yourself at home.
不要拘束!064
Take a seat, please.
請隨便坐吧!065
Let’s go!
走吧!066
See you.
再見!068
Talk to you later.
再聊囉!069
Let’s keep in touch.
要保持聯絡喔!070
I’ll see you at six.
六點鐘見。072
Says who?
誰說的?073
What’s your plan?
你的計畫是什麼?074
Why not?
好呀!075
Why not?
為什麼不?076
No problem!
沒問題!077
What were you thinking?
你搞什麼鬼?078
What’s your problem?
你腦袋有問題啊!079
Shit.
糟糕!080
What should I do?
我該怎麼辦?081
Gee.
天啊!082
Talk to him.
你勸勸他。084
Are you happy now?
你現在滿意了吧?085
I’ll be right back.
我會馬上回來!086
I’ll be with you in an instant.
我立刻就來。087
Think fast.
快點做決定!088
I’m offering you a deal.
我提供你一個交易。089
That’s not fair.
不公平!091
I can’t hear you.
我聽不見你說話!092
Did you hear me?
你有聽到嗎?093
You heard me.
你聽到我說的話了!094
Hello!
哈囉!095
Hello, you guys.
哈囉,大家好。098
Please.
拜託啦!100
I wasn’t expecting you so soon.
沒想到你會這麼早到!101
Yeah, for now.
是啊,目前為止是的!102
I’m Maria.
我叫做瑪麗亞。103
Ah, good.
喔,好吧!104
Where were you?
你跑去哪裡了?105
Already?
已經到了?107
Sure, right this way.
好的!這邊請!108
Be polite.
要有禮貌!109
Do you smoke?
你有抽菸嗎?110
Here is your room.
這是你的房間!111
This is impressive.
這真是令人印象深刻!112
This is great.
太好了!113
Congratulations.
恭喜!114
Sucks.
糟透了!116
You’re telling me.
還用你說!117
She’s kind of crazy.
她有點瘋狂。118
You’re afraid of darkness, aren’t you?
你很怕黑,對嗎?119
What’s wrong?
怎麼啦?120
Home, sweet home.
真是甜蜜的家啊!121
Sorry?
你說什麼?122
It’s a long story.
說來話長!123
Let’s just say you’re right.
也許你是對的!124
You can say that again!
你說的沒錯!125
Who is in charge here?
誰是這裡的負責人?126
Someone took the key.
有人拿走鑰匙了!127
Any problem?
有問題嗎?128
Come over here, please.
請過來這裡!129
You promise?
你保證?130
I promise.
我保證。131
Thank you for being here with me.
謝謝你來陪我!132
You’re my best friend.
你是我的好朋友耶!133
I can’t figure it out.
我實在想不透!134
I know.
我知道啦!135
I knew it.
我早就知道!137
Don’t try to deny it.
不要想要否認喔!139
No, I guess.
我猜沒有吧!140
Could you just go away?
能請你離開嗎?141
It’s not what you think.
事情不是你所想的那樣!143
Have a drink.
去喝杯酒吧!144
For example?
例如什麼?145
I have a good idea!
我有一個好主意。147
That’s a good idea.
好主意!148
Of course!
當然!149
Of course not.
當然沒有!150
Absolutely.
無庸置疑!152
I don’t think so.
沒有吧!153
You’re good.
你真是棒!154
How are you?
你好嗎?155
I haven’t seen you in ages!
好久不見了!156
What’s new?
有什麼新鮮事嗎?157
What have you been up to?
你最近在忙些什麼事?158
It’s nice seeing you.
真高興遇見你!159
It’s been nice talking to you.
很高興和你聊天!160
I’m afraid I have to be going.
恐怕我該走了!162
We have some catching up to do.
我們可以好好聊一聊!163
Why don’t we get some coffee somewhere?
我們何不找個地方喝杯咖啡?164
What a surprise.
好巧啊!166
I’m on my way.
我正在去的路上。168
I’m on my way home.
我正在回家的路上。169
I’m on my way back to New York.
我正在要回紐約的路上。170
It’s freezing today.
今天真的冷斃了!171
That’s news to me.
這可是新聞呢!172
You what?
你說什麼?173
It’s your own fault.
這是你自己造成的錯誤!174
Don’t blame yourself.
不要自責!175
No, why?
不會啊!為什麼這麼問?176
They’re nothing special.
沒什麼特別啦!177
This is nothing.
這沒什麼啦!178
I can’t put it down.
我欲罷不能!179
Very much.
的確是非常!180
By the way, I’m Jim.
對了,我叫吉姆。182
Have you ever been to New York?
你有來過紐約嗎?184
The entire thing was a joke.
這整件事真是個笑話!185
I didn’t insult you.
我無意冒犯你!186
It isn’t getting any better.
事情並沒有好轉,對嗎。187
I guess so.
我想是吧!189
I’m afraid so.
恐怕是如此!191
Sounds great.
聽起來不錯耶!192
Where are you off to?
你要去哪裡?195
Have fun.
好好玩!196
I really enjoyed myself.
我玩得很開心。197
Are you gaining weight?
你是不是變胖了?198
You’re in great shape.
你的身材看起很棒耶!200
I’ll treat.
我請客!202
How about you?
你呢?204
What about you?
你呢?206
What about having a pizza first?
你看要不要先吃點比薩?207
Never mind.
不要緊!209
No one knows.
沒有人知道。211
The whole world knows that.
全世界都知道。212
Not yet.
還沒!213
Good morning.
早安。214
Good evening.
晚安!215
Good night.
晚安。216
How was your day?
你今天過得如何?217
How was your summer?
你的暑假過得好嗎?218
How’s it going?
事情順利嗎?219
Why don’t you take a break?
你何不休息一下?220
I’m worn out!
我累壞了!221
I’m great.
我很好。222
Not bad.
還不錯!223
So far, so good.
目前還不錯。224
Take care!
保重!225
You have the wrong number.
你打錯電話了!226
I’m gonna be late for work.
我上班快要遲到了。227
I’m supposed to be there at noon.
我應該在中午要到那裡。228
It’s supposed to be good.
應該會不錯!229
What time is it?
(現在)幾點了?230
What day is today?
今天是星期幾?231
Damn it.
可惡!232
I’ll let you know.
我會讓你知道!233
Fine with me.
我可以!234
A few of us are getting together.
我們一些人要聚會。235
I don’t know about it.
我沒想過這個問題。236
I have never thought of it.
我從沒有想過這個問題!237
Good luck!
祝你好運!238
Shut up!
閉嘴!239
Slow down!
慢點!240
Hurry up.
快一點!241
Me, too.
我也是!242
So do I.
我也一樣。243
Me neither.
我也不。245
Take it easy.
別緊張!246
Are you going out with Jim?
你今天晚上要和吉姆出去嗎?247
I haven’t made up my mind.
我還沒有決定!249
Maybe we will.
也許我們會!250
Thank you very much.
非常謝謝你!251
Thank you for your advice.
謝謝你的建議。252
Thanks for asking.
還是謝謝你的邀請。253
As soon as possible!
越快越好!255
Be careful!
當心點!256
Onion, please.
我要點洋蔥,謝謝!258
Which way is the post office?
到郵局要走哪條路?260
We’re looking for a place to have lunch.
我們要找個地方吃午餐。261
That’s all I need.
我就要這些。262
Here comes my bus.
我等的公車來了。264
I have to catch a plane.
我要趕搭飛機。265
Time is running out.
沒時間了。266
Well done!
幹得好!268
Do me a favor, OK?
幫個忙,好嗎?269
Tell her I’ll call her back after 3.
告訴她我三點鐘之後會回電話給她。271
Do you mind?
你介意嗎?272
Do l have to?
非這麼做不可嗎?273
What a pity!
太遺憾了!274
What do you think?
你怎麼認為?275
Believe it or not!
信不信由你!276
You’re unbelievable.
你真是令人感到訝異!277
Are you sure?
你確定嗎?278
I’ll take the bus.
我會搭公車。279
Any day will do.
哪一天都行!280
Any time.
不客氣!281
After you.
您先請。282
Come on.
趕快!283
Do I make myself clear?
我說得夠清楚了嗎?284
I have something to tell you.
我有事要告訴你。285
I quit!
我不幹了!286
I have no choice.
我別無選擇。287
I’m here on vacation.
我是來這裡度假的!288
What’s the rush?
你在趕什麼?289
It’s hard to tell.
很難說!290
Don’t count on me.
別指望我。292
Not anymore.
不再是了!293
It’s over now.
現在事情都結束了!294
I hope so.
希望如此。295
I have been told.
我已經被告知了。296
I heard about that.
我聽說了。297
You’ll never find out.
你永遠不會知道的!298
Here you are.
給你。299
Hold on.
等一等。300
I’m sick of it.
這件事真是煩透了!301
I can’t afford a new car.
我買不起一部新車。303
I really worry about you.
我真的很擔心你!304
I hope I didn’t do it.
真希望我沒做那件事。305
|
|
|
書 評
|
|
|
|